My 50th Tuesday Post.
It has been a 50-week long Journey, Journey talking on various topics and learning so many things in due course. This will be my celebration post. IN this post today, I am going to share some beautiful memories which I experienced during my recent trip to Madurai/Kodaikanal. Not in words but the pictures, because as they say, A pictures speaks more than 1000 words! Dated #26thDec2017
- Kaveri/Cauvery is the life line of Tamilnadu and often referred to as southern Ganga. Captured in its full glory during the monsoon period through the Bus’s Window.
- A view showing the Importance of Cauvery/Kaveri river to the People of Tamil Nadu. Agriculture is the India’s biggest Lifeline.
- Karur – The city in Tamil Nadu which gave us the Karur Vysya Bank. Clicked early in the morning.
- Vadipatti – Picture displaying the beauty of nature. Captured in its wide spectrum.
- Kodaikanal – Top of the Hill. In the background is the beautiful Kumaragiri, the place where I stayed for one night.
- Bright Sunshine in Kodaikanal. Interestingly that was the only Bright Sunrise day in a weeks’ time due to heavy monsoon rains.
- The Good-Bye Picture – The Complete view from the top of the Hill. #Kodaikanal